Business Development Manager
Duties & Task
- Actively seek suitable clients into our program to anticipate new opportunity.
- Responsible for expanding business clienteles, partners and building good rapport.
- Responsible in making calls and/or visit clients to share on our company profile.
- To monitor and track clients’ transaction performances in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Coordinate with other departments to expedite the client’s registration process.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Business Development/Sales is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Good communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Being well versed in Chinese is an added advantage. BUT not compulsary
- Possess own transport.
Affiliate Program Executive
Duties & Task
- Responsible for the entire operations of the affiliate programs, and ensure compliance to operational procedures;
- Monitor and manage daily operations of the affiliate programs;
- Furnish out Operation Daily Movement, verify and update necessary reports for the affiliate programs;
- Carry out execution and reporting of the affiliate programs’ campaigns and activities;
- Attend to, resolve or escalate any issues arising from external parties;
- Assist the Manager in strategizing and implementing plans to achieve the company’s objectives;
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as and when required based on the needs of the company
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in operations/administrations, and project execution;
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and other business tools;
- Qualification of Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business Studies is preferred;
Duties & Task
- In charge of all incoming queries for merchant division related issues.
- To register new merchant into our software.
- To make appointment for site visit and installation of software at merchant outlet.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by your immediate superior or the management of the company to you from time to time.
- To travel across Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position/fresh grad welcome to apply
- Previous operations background added is an advantage.
- Must have own car & valid driving license.