Senior Operations Executive
Duties & Task
- Answering incoming calls.
- Responsible for front office reception by maintaining a neat and professional front office environment.
- Greet and manage all walk in visitors
- Handle mails, faxes and courier services.
- To organize proper systematic filing records & documents.
- To handle all registration upon submission of complete documents from visitors.
- To prepare starter kit for all registered members
- Ability to be resourceful, and proactive when issues arise
- Capable of managing and overseeing the general administration of the company to ensure smooth operation
- Responsible for the inventory stock of marketing materials
- To provide administrative support to Management (HQ) as and when needed
- To assist and participate in any ad-hoc task as required
- Minimum Diploma in any field of studies.
- 2 years’ work experience in related field and/or at supervisory level
- Able to work late during month end
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Able to start Immediately
- Effective organizational skills including ability to plan, prioritise tasks, work under pressure and a problem solver
- Needs to be based in Sabah, Penampang
- Languages required, Bahasa, Mandrin & English